May 10, 2022
Simple, yet powerful entity framework for Go, that makes it easy to build and maintain applications with large data-models.
- Schema As Code - model any database schema as Go objects.
- Easily Traverse Any Graph - run queries, aggregations and traverse any graph structure easily.
- Statically Typed And Explicit API - 100% statically typed and explicit API using code generation.
- Multi Storage Driver - supports MySQL, MariaDB, TiDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Gremlin.
- Extendable - simple to extend and customize using Go templates.
I'd really like to use this, but haven't had the project for it yet.