The reactive data store for local‑first apps.
Modern apps deserve better. Why trade reactive user experiences to be able to use relational data? Why sacrifice store features for bundle size? And why should the cloud do all the work anyway?
TinyBase is a smart new way to structure your local app data:
- Familiar concepts of tables, rows, and cells, and schematization to model your data domain.
- Flexibly reactive to reconciled updates, so your UI only spends cycles on the data that changes.
- NEW! Powerful query engine to select, join, filter, group, sort and paginate data - reactively.
- Indexing, metrics, relationships - and even an undo stack for your app state! - out of the box.
- Easily sync your data to local or remote storage, and use idiomatic bindings to your UI.
via acko, see Rxdb for notes on that article