Oct 20, 2023
- Multi-model data store. FoundationDB is multi-model, meaning you can store many types data in a single database. All data is safely stored, distributed, and replicated in the Key-Value Store component.
- Easily scalable and fault tolerant. FoundationDB is easy to install, grow, and manage. It has a distributed architecture that gracefully scales out, and handles faults while acting like a single ACID database.
- Industry-leading performance. FoundationDB provides amazing performance on commodity hardware, allowing you to support very heavy loads at low cost.
- Ready for production. FoundationDB has been running in production for years and been hardened with lessons learned. Backing FoundationDB up is an unmatched testing system based on a deterministic simulation engine.
- Open source. We encourage your participation in our open source community! Join us in technical and user discussions on the community forums, and learn how to contribute.